WordCamp Toronto: Developers 2012 takes place over two days.
- Registration opens at 8:00am on Saturday, November 3rd.
- The conference ends at 3:30pm on Sunday, November 4th after closing remarks.
Get the Schedule
- Beginner Track: Introduction to WordPress development. We assume that all attendees have a basic understanding of front-end development (HTML & CSS).
- Intermediate Track: Development fundamentals and case studies. A good fit if you’re familiar with the basics of WordPress development and want to approach it professionally.
- Advanced Track: Going beyond WordPress to make you a better developer.
Saturday, November 3rd 2012
- Registration is open on Saturday at 8:00am. Presentations begin at 10:00am.
- After party is being held at Hot House Café, 35 Church St. (corner of Church St. and Front St.). Drinks will be provided!
Sunday, November 4th 2012
- Presentations begin at 12:00pm. Events wrap up at 3:30pm with our closing remarks.
- We keep Sunday short to give out-of-towners a chance to explore the city and catch outbound flights at a reasonable hour. We don’t want to eat up your *entire* weekend!