WordCamp Toronto: Developers 2012 has come to an end. It’s been a resounding success, bigger and better than could have ever expected. As far as we know, this was a first for any city in the world – nobody else has put on two WordCamps back-to-back in the same year.
We sold out in September, we sold out in November. Combined, we had nearly 600 registrants for 2012, with folks coming in from around the globe. (A shout out to our brothers-in-WP from Montreal, Quebec!)
To our speakers, volunteers, sponsors, and — most of all — everyone who attended: thank you! We could not have pulled this off without your support. An especially big thank you to Tailor Made Café, who spoiled us with amazing food – pop into their location if you’re ever around Davisville and Yonge!
- Miss a presentation? No worry – videos will be posted on WordCamp.tv
- Online presentations will be linked from our Slide Decks page.
- How did we do? View the results of our feedback survey.
- Join our community groups! Check out our meetups on Meetup.com, Like us on Facebook to receive updates, and chat with other WordPress pros on our LinkedIn group. Follow us on Twitter for future event updates and useful WordPress links.
- Photos and social media updates are aggregated here: RebelMouse and Eventifier.
Have any other comments? Contact us and we’ll get back to you when we can.
Thanks again, from your faithful organizers,
Al, Andy, Craig, and Val